Saturday, May 25, 2013

Plans for Summer/Fall

So I still need to build my portfolio. I haven't been doing anything because I've been busy with school. But I have this summer semester and it's only one class and I will be done. Hopefully I can focus on some photography and getting some sessions.

To build my portfolio here is a list of some sessions that I want to achieve:
  • new born
  • family
  • couples
  • maternity
  • boudoir 
  • fashion
 I also want to play around with the fashion or portraits and get some themes like vintage and with the boudoir a pin up theme and during the fall maybe some Halloween/costume. So if you know anyone that may be interested let me know. Looking for all types of people, really comfortable with modeling. Leave a message or shoot me an email: tagitphotography@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment